5.15.2005

stealth vegetarianism, destroy all the Hamburger Helper, bootyliciousness and the adventures of Lava Girl

One night last week the Pastor and I were chatting up with someone and the topic of conversation was me being a vegetarian and how did I cook for the whole family? The Pastor started talking about how I managed to cook for both carnivores and vegetarians and while he was talking about it and rattling off the things I had cooked so far I think he began to realize how I had secretly cooked all vegetarian meals.

I took advantage of the Pastor being gone to clean out the pantry and make a sizeable donation to the needy. So I am secretly cooking vegetarian for the Pastor and have rid the cupboards of all Hamburger Helper. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!

Movie review - Monster in Law
Although Jane Fonda looks somewhat like the plastic dinosaur head-on-a-stick that Nate won at Incredible Pizza the other night and she really should cover her neck with a lovely scarf, the movie was hilarious. And J Lo, I've got to embrace anyone who is secure with her flat chestedness and bootyliciousness. And on a side J Lo note, her cd "This Is Me... Then" has been my official parsonage cleaning soundtrack.

Just saw the preview of "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl". Not only does it look like perhaps the worst movie EVER made, the makers must have decided it was not horrific enough so they also decided to make it 3D.

No comments: