5.12.2005

Pastor... Pastor... where for art thou Pastor?

Stuff I can do to entertain myself while the Pastor is away:

1. Sigh deeply. DONE

2. Clean big diamond ring. DONE

3. Drive around in Pastor's convertible. Sure I will be sad and alone, but the fresh air should cheer me up.

4. Not cook.

5. Read my "In Style" magazine.

6. Lose about 20 lbs.

7. Not make the bed.

8. Put my own gas in my own car. Rats. I hate that. Fortunately I have three vehicles at my disposal to drain dry before I have to go to a gas station.

9. Take out trash. If I smoosh everything up real tiny and don't eat at home for the next two weeks, I may be able to let this chore wait til the Pastor comes home. Isn't that a nice welcome home gift? I do have one small child I can exert my authority upon to do this for the rest of this week.

10. Start new and exciting anonymous blog to say all the things I'd really like to say.

11. Dispose of all the things in the house I can't stand, i.e. anything checkered.

12. Relocate all the things the Pastor knew where to find before he left.

13. Complete and total makeover. Search for a new look since I, unfortunately, can't look "bridal" forever. Sniff-sniff.

14. Smell his pillow. Smell his cologne.

15. Spend two hours of my life I will never get back at new "Incredible Pizza" ... home of great food, fun, family and friends! Oh, wait, that's what I'm doing as I type this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pastor wants access to that new blog . . . =)