5.05.2005

the ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah...

Product Testimonial - Newlywed purchase

http://www.dessertbeauty.com

I purchased the Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats shimmery sugar powder. Some product claims:
"for a subtle...all-over shimmer..."
"deliciously scented and sweetly irresistible..."
"completely kissable"
"sparkly"
"sweet"
"delicious"

The Pastor came into the bathroom last night, when I was going through my nightly getting ready for bed ritual. So I'm powdering up with the shimmer powder. The Pastor picks it up and says "look at the ingredients - the first ingredient is sucrose...you are essentially rubbing your body down with sugar!". I know! But look, it's pink and sparkly!

Anywho, the whole point of the story is I'm trying to be all pretty and sparkly and smelling good and the Pastor says that I'm just inviting ants into our bed. And ants are really bad this season.

No comments: