5.09.2005

me & Britney Spears - kindred spirits?

The Pastor is a genius, part 382

We are at a bed and breakfast tonight. We had to flee from the ants.

I feel completely and totally relaxed. Of course, my head is a bit snuffly and I exceeded the recommended daily allowance times three for an antihistamine, but I do feel quite relaxed with the Pastor.

Me and Britney Spears - kindred spirits?

I have not-so-secretly liked Britney Spears perfume since the day it came out, but it is not something that I have felt appropriate for a grown woman like me to buy. And I normally don't feel that way about stuff says the girl with pieces of clothing entirely inappropriate for her and body glitter and who seriously thought about having her nails painted blue at the mani pedi place today. Back to our story. Pastor bought me the biggest bottle they make of the stuff for my b-day.

And Brit and I have something in common... we were both married to two different guys in a one year time period. Except Kevin Federline allows Britney to have a small dog.

Stuff that Britney Spears and I have in common:
1. Married to two guys in a one year time period. (The Pastor read what I was writing and told me he didn't like it but still I am leaving it in because even though it is just a technicality and a bit of a stretch, I think it is funny and it is THE main crux of Britney and I being soul sistahs.)
2. Did not take our new husband's last name.
3.Have vacillated between blonde-ness and brunette-ness.
4. We each have cute accents.
5. We both had to cancel our tour after a knee injury. Of course, Britney is just laying around being lazy, and me... I still get up and come to the office each day.
6. There are concerns that our respective husbands may have married us for our money. Kevin, for Britney's $600 kabillion dollars, the Pastor for my $600.
7. We both turned from our innocent, sweet-sixteen look to something a bit more seductive.

Someday, perhaps, I'll make another of these lists based on the link between Paris Hilton and I having Sidekicks.

No comments: