7.12.2005

fun with blow up toys

At church camp. Sitting around, waiting for lives to be changed.

We are in chapel right now. The Pastor made me sit in the back, of all
places! As if! I always sit on the front row! I have been Pastor's
wife in training for years!

I have been reading a book, "The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing". I
have 18 pages left. I really want to finish it. The Pastor took my
book away before chapel, but he did not take away my phone so I can
still blog. Ha!

I prayed today.
I can say, with certainty, it is much harder to have three kids than
one. Yep. I realized today I haven't been praying very much lately. I
decided the kids were driving me to pray. Maybe its a good thing I am
not working so I can have more time to pray.

The Pastor is on stage between blow up totem poles and blow up palm
trees. Talking about Mark 8. His hand motions are the most animated I
have ever seen. Its gotta be the inflatables.

No comments: