6.22.2005

worm casserole

Its the semi-annual clearance sale at Victoria's Secret! Spent considerable time picking out some underwear which is probably not very pastor wife-ish.

Bad dream last night. I dreamt I had intentionally made a casserole with worms in it, to serve to people I didn't like. Boy, if some church people read that, they won't be asking me to bring anything to a potluck, huh?!?

At the end of the dream, 2 small square servings of the casserole were gone. The dream dictionary said that worms represent weakness and negativity. Duh!!! Also could mean a low opinion of yourself or someone in your life. Well I did have some low opinions last night before I went to bed. They weren't about me.

Like I am going to handle worms in a food prep setting! But I must admit I am a total recipe whore, so somewhere in my massive pile of unorganized recipes, I may very well have one for worm casserole.

The dream grossed me out so much, I wasn't able to eat all day. Well, that and because my arms are so fat.

Wearing the coral dress today. I was slightly bummed, feeling as though it did not look as cute on me as the girl I originally saw it on, probably because she was about 20 years old, and I...uhhhh, am not 20. But then my chocolate-loving friend (CLF) pointed out that I am WAY more fabulous now than when I was 20.

a story about something so very wrong, on so many levels...
Self-pedicured at home the other day. Then Nate asked if HE could soak his feet in my foot spa. I said sure, and out of sweetness or boredom or a secret desire to be a nail tech (or a combination of all three), I also used the pumice stone, smoother and scrubbing sea salts on his little piggies. Then last night, he asked if he could do it AGAIN, so we did. Then today when I picked him up at school, one of the first things he said was "oh boy I am going to soak my feet tonight!!! I went swimming and they are so dirty!"

Oh, and last week, he told me that he had started his "monthly time". After a few questions and a quick refresher on the differences between girls and boys, we learned that it was just a difficult pooping situation.

No comments: