6.04.2005

save the drama for your mamma

Totally stressed on Thursday night.

Why? Went to eat at On the Border with Nate-dog. There was bigbrat2005 in there screaming away! Clueless parents were doing nothing. Maybe they were completely frazzled and desperately needed to eat a delicious mexican meal, but ruin our meals too? And mind you, this was NOT an infant but a toddler, well within an age suitable for beating. I may not be the best Mom in the world, but if there was anything I ever taught my kid, anything, it was how to eat in a restaurant! They may ask you not to come back! Parents finally took the screamer out. Brought him back a few minutes later and he started up again. So left restaurant feeling completely frazzled.

Then went to bookstore and I swear this hellion's evil twin was there! Is the world being overthrown? In my opinion people should be quiet in bookstores! Library whisper voices!

1. Pastor must miss me. I am not in trouble for buying dress.
2. Dad took Nate to see Star Wars again. That makes 3 times.
3. Sitting in Newark airport. As far as airports go, I give it an ehhhhhhh. I've seen better, I've seen worse. Was tempted but passed on Swatch at Swatch store.
4. Rude person at airport trying to decide on ring tone for cell phone! Some things are meant for the privacy of your own home!
5. Did not feel good on 1st flight. Felt air sick. That is not like me. I could not even drink delicious coffee! I am an excellent traveler. Was not going to eat, but felt so woozy got off plane and noshed on spring mix salad with feta cheese. Yum! I was going to take Tylenol pm on flight to Manchester and try to sleep through it, but have scored some Dramamine. That should do the trick. And who can resist anything with the word drama in it.

No comments: