6.27.2005

Whaddya know? He DOES read this thing!

got this e-mail from the Pastor, in response to a recent post:

How do I love thee, let me count ten (really it's twelve) of the ways:
1. I love you because you do hog all the covers, and all the bed and because your body provides an endless amount of body-heat. You truly heat up our lives.
2. I love you because you love your BDR and it makes me feel good that you do.
3. I love you because you do not read Joel Olsten books and because you seem to know why you shouldn't!
4. I love you for getting your Starbucks, and for not getting them and for your fascination with coffee and how different it is from me.
5. I love you for being a girlie-girl and doing your nails.
6. I love you for making meals that are delightful to our eyes and appetites and for giving us time around a shared family table together, as family!
7. I love you for quitting your job and braving the terrain of North Dakota and family members and with three kids in a small bus!
8. I love you for organizing stuff in the house.
9. I love that you take up the closets with all your cute clothes that you style in so well and look so cute in.
10. I love you because you have new-found independence and inter-dependence as you quit your job to spend the rest of your summer traveling, and lounging in the big giant bean bag chair.
11. I love the fact that you far surpass any low bar set by the former spouse, that you exceedingly surpass her quality as a wife.
12. I love the fact that you.... edited for content.

what a sweetie


No comments: