6.24.2005

pass me my halo please!

Even though I am really cute today (did I mention I flat-ironed my hair again?), I am a bit down on myself... you know, due to my my inability to answer a clear question and my inability to read/hear express, clearly written replies. But I am a good wife! See!

1. Yes, I may hog the covers and the majority of the bed, but I supply an endless amount of body heat/warmth which will be nice in the winter and will help to reduce heating costs. So I am both warm AND thrifty!
2. I only asked for a big diamond engagement ring. I let him get me a plain band.
3. Another employee just asked me if I wanted to borrow his Joel Olsten book, and I wisely said no, knowing the Pastor wouldn't approve.
4. I've only been getting the small drinks at Starbucks.
5. I've not had a manicure or a pedicure since June 2nd!!!
6. The other night, even though the Pastor and kids weren't around, I still cooked.
7. I'm going to travel cross-country, with three children, to attend his family reunion.
8. Sure I may have lived in the house for 2 months and my stuff still isn't unpacked, but when I finally finish, it will be really, really organized.
9. I could have, but didn't, hog both closets in the bedroom. I left him enough room to put about half a dozen pairs of pants in one of them.
10. When he said quit your job, and spend the rest of the summer traveling and lounging in the giant bean bag chair, I obeyed.
11. Fortunately, the former Mrs. Pastor didn't set the bar very high.
12. Semi-annual clearance sale at Victoria's Secret. 'Nuf said.

No comments: