9.26.2007

Guess who's coming to dinner?



A whole lot of people.

Yes, I can have up to 25 people for dinner on a very short notice. I have at least two friends who will be dismayed at my non-Pottery Barn chairs, etc. But don't I get bonus points for neatness, or having that many placemats?

The menu? Lasagna, garlic bread, salad. For dessert? Peach cobbler, key lime pie, and those evil cookies. Every time someone took a cookie, I could see it in the Pastor's eyes: "those cookies cost 75 cents a piece - you'd better appreciate it!"

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my, you are the placemat queen! We have to struggle to find even four matching ones in our house that don't have Christmas trees or pumpkins on them... =)

Dan and Libby said...

Oh, give me a break. NONE of my DR chairs are from Pottery Barn! And I had to wait FIVE YEARS to get what I have!!! Totally impressed with your hostessing skills.