Dr. Friend sent me this e-mail a long time ago, so I'm finally answering it on my blog. Something to do in Tulsa while I'm watching cable!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 alarm when off, officially got out of bed closer to 6:40. The Pastor loves that about me. He loves it when I set the alarm super early and then don't jump out of bed right away. Laying in bed is one of my spiritual gifts.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Why can't I have both?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Blades of Glory (On DVD, Friends).
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office. Grey's Anatomy is starting to lose me (penis fish, Meredith drowning).
5. What did you have for breakfast? 1/2 chocolate donut, 1/2 glazed donut, a tall, non-fat, sugar-free vanilla caramel machiato, and water. Nate had the other donut halves.
6. What is your middle name? Renee. It was supposed to have an accent, but they forgot to type it on my birth certificate, so when Mom got my birth cert in the mail, it was too much trouble to do anything about it. All my life, I've been trying to fill the void of not having that accent mark.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican - duh!
8. What foods do you dislike? Meat, chicken, pork, ONIONS, eggs, ONIONS, turkey, anything with a carcass, spaghetti, fish sticks, hamburger helper, milk. That's enough.
9. Your favorite potato chip? Tortilla chips and 100 calorie packs of Pringles.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Charlie Hall, Lincoln Brewster and I just downloaded a Stray Cats song from I Tunes - "I Won't Stand in Your Way" - I had the tape when I was in junior high.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I'm supposed to drive the fuel-efficient Honda, or the kid-efficient van.
12. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Bad manners. People who won't shut up. People who violate my personal space. Rude people. Whatever characteristics usually found in some ex-spouses and sometimes step-children.
14. What are your favorite clothes? New ones.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would/or wouldn't you go? Beach. I'd talk about how I wanted to go to Las Vegas and it made the Pastor all mad, but nevermind.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm fickle.
17. Where would you want to retire? Uhhh, I'm pretty much retired.
18. Favorite time of day? Well, it's not early in the morning, and it's not late at night, I'm usually pleasant for about 20 minutes after I get my Starbucks.
19. Where were you born? In a hospital.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? N/A.
21. Who do you think will not send this back? I'm not sending this out. Ask the Pastor how dilligent I am with e-mailing. Not very.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm not sending this to anyone, but if you want to send it back, fine. I'm in TULSA for crying out loud, I'll read anything.
23. Pepsi or Coke? Whatever's diet, with a twist of lime.
24. Beavers or ducks? No thanks, more like monkeys or frogs.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? See above.
26. Pedicure or manicure? Again, I'm not understanding why I couldn't have both. And a cup of Starbucks and a magazine while I sit in the pedi massage chair.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm ovulating today. I managed to not use any of my Weight Watchers free points this week until today.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina, an actress, a librarian, oh and I'm pretty sure I must have wanted to be a Pastor's wife.
29. What is your best childhood memory? Here's a few - Christmas Eve movies with Dad. Going out to breakfast. Vacation at Yellowstone.
30. Piercing? Ears, belly.
31. Ever been to Africa ? No. But maybe I'll go with my same-birthday friend Michael.
32. Ever been toilet papering? Yes. And I may go again if I run out of things to do in Tulsa. Wait, there's a mall across the street. Nevermind. Coincidentally, the only house I remember TP'ing was our Pastor's house. Hmmmm.
33. Been in a car accident? Yes.
34. Favorite day of the week? Oh, they are all about the same. I especially like every other Friday.
35. Favorite restaurant? On The Border, Ted's, Cheever's, Starbucks, Pei Wei, Moe's, PF Changs, Musashi's Japanese, Taco Bueno. I used to love Big Bowl, but I think they are all gone now.
36. Favorite flower? Gerbera daisies.
37. Favorite ice cream? Sweet Cream from Cold Stone Creamery with about 82 things mixed in - including caramel, cookie dough, graham crackers and pecans.
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bueno. The Pastor and I ate at Pei Wei every single day the first week it opened.
39. How many times did you fail the driver's test? None. I'm an excellent driver, except in the driveway.
40. From whom did you get your last e-mail? I don't know. C'mon, I got this thing probably two months ago and I'm just now answering it, do you really think I have any who JUST sent me an e-mail?
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I wouldn't max it out. The Pastor and I have certain financial goals. Besides, Discover Card calls him when I take it out of my wallet. I'm sure we'd never get that far.
42. Bedtime? Whatever time it is when I go to sleep. Then again when the night-owl Pastor wakes me up when he decides to go to bed - here lately around 4 a.m.
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Oh I'm pretty bored. I don't care.
44. Last person/s you went to dinner with? The Pastor, Nate and I just ate at Ted's.
45. What are you listening to right now? "How It's Made" on the Discovery Channel. Hotel room cable!
46. What is your favorite color? Pink. Nate said my answer would be pink or diamond. I didn't know diamond was a color, but he is gifted and talented so we'll take his word on it.
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0.
48. How many are you sending this email to? None! How many times does this thing ask this?
49. What time did you finish this e-mail? 5:34 p.m. CST
50. Favorite magazine? Vogue, People, In Style, Us Weekly. And did you know you can read magazines FOR FREE AT THE LIBRARY?