9.10.2005

Nazarene undies, AGAIN

OK. I seldom run around in my panties with all the kids in the parsonage, but hey... I was in a hurry tonight. Getting ready for yet another Nazarene night out. So I'm in my panties, running through the house like a crazy person trying to pull myself together.

It's not like I've had these panties for very long. A couple of months, maybe. It's not like any of my 80 some odd pairs of panties are raggedy. I think these panties are pretty. During one of my run throughs of the house, the kids affirm the prettiness of my panties. Then I'm in the bathroom make-uping. The Pastor steps out of the shower and says oh honey you have a small tear in your panties.

Thanks for noticing.

So we are at the Nazarene night out. I wish just once they'd have liquor at one of these things. Spirits dull the mind though. Exactly.