9.27.2005

In the beginning, God created the black pump

stuff
1. I would rather read my "Us" magazine than do my bible study.
2. I am more familiar with the layout of my "Us" magazine than I am with the layout of my bible.

I have now gone 8 days without coffee. I can't imagine what it would be like to give up something like crystal meth. Thank God I never started that.

Outfit of the day: black a-line skirt, robin's egg blue tank, black shrug, black lacey pumps, double strand of pearls. Let's also thank God I haven't forgotten how to dress. Oh, and I'm at Bible Study Fellowship, by the way.

1 comment:

Delia Christina said...

if you get one of those really big commentary bibles (with a concordance and greek/hebrew translations and everything) you can stick your magazine inside!!

(sweetie, i'm a pastor's kid. i know all the tricks.)