9.13.2005

let he who is without sin cast the first catalog

Oh, by they way, the Pastor and I had to have an actual conversation about whether it was loaves and fishes or loaves and fish.

Tonight, the Pastor was commenting about the birthmark I have on my face. I had just taken a shower and removed my makeup. It's nice to know when you are wet and naked someone is focusing on your hideous skin discolorations. The Pastor commented about how we dated for a year and he hadn't noticed it. I said that's because I ALWAYS had on makeup around you. ALWAYS. Why, asked the Pastor? Well duh, so you wouldn't notice my birthmark and my ugly (at times) skin! He said so you were being deceptive eh???!!! No, I replied, I was being pretty!!!

And people who throw away White House Black Market catalogues shouldn't throw stones.

No comments: