1.30.2009

he who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her

Miss Manners is guest-writing this post for me!

**********

Dear Miss Manners,

I have unresolved anger issues in my life. Was it OK for me to have posted a rude, anonymous comment on someone's blog? Here's my comment. ...
Anonymous said...
pretty bad, if I do say so myself. Style tip - you're thighs are too big to have your jeans tucked in with those boots.

Signed,
2angry

Dear Too Angry To Be Polite,

Sweetie, no! In life, it is always better to go with putting positive energy out into the Universe. Invest your resources into your own life. Clearly, this is not someone you should be picking on for weight issues. Are you crazy? This woman has a 26" waist and is wearing size six Old Navy Skinny jeans on her firm and toned physique. Miss Manners thinks it is only a shame we are unable to see her back side!

We can however see your jealousy! Take a minute and reflect upon your own life. Should you be throwing stones?

Also, you may want to think twice. Remember, these are not the simpler days of dropping a letter off at the Post Office. Nowadays, it is harder than ever to remain anonymous. Many people, for instance former fraud investigators, are able to research IP addresses where electronic communications come from!

Sincerely,
Miss Manners

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love you Robyn! You are one of the funniest, most down to earth people I know. Thank you.