5.22.2006

van-driving Shekemites and the Wizard of Oz

1. Bible stuff is so deep in my sub-concious that I am having bible scholar dreams involving Shekemites. I don't even know what a Shekemite is. I don't even know if I am spelling it correctly. I am not going to look it up. I've wasted too much time on Shekemites already if I am dreaming about them.

2. Let me introduce you to the world's sexiest van driver. Me. As if it wasn't bad enough that I had to have one of those milestone birthdays, I had to become a van driver in the same week. Actual intersection incident:

me, driving in van, by myself
car, next to me, full of guys
me, minding my OWN BUSINESS, willing for the stoplight to change from red to green
guys next to me: "WOW, she is HOT! She must be driving her mom's van!"

Oh, if they only knew!

3. Let me introduce you to the world's sexiest bike rider. Me. It's blue and has a pink horn and a pink basket for my invisible magical puppy dog. If only the Pastor didn't hate small animals, I could ride around around with a real To-To.

4. I've lost thirteen pounds. It's a radical new concept: eating healthier and exercising. BUT but but before you can lose the weight, the first part of the process is that you have to gain 13 pounds.

No comments: