5.29.2006

curiousity is the cure for boredom, but there is no cure for curiousity

The house is clean.

The laundry is done.

The kids are gone.

My nails are painted.

I've already been to Starbucks.

The Pastor is working.

I have the whole place to myself.

Am I relaxed?????

No! I am BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED.

Bored.

Feeling somewhat anxious that I might be having a flashback of last summer, when either we had the kids and it was chaotic and I wanted to poke out my eyes or we didn't have the kids and I wanted to poke out my eyes out of sheer boredom.

The Pastor is not home because he is working on our rental properties, but its just as well since he's mad at me anyway. We had a scheduling conflict on our calendars. My hair appointment is scheduled for the same time that we are suppossed to be signing mortgage refinancing paperwork. And apparently the Pastor is of the belief that I think my hair appointment is more important than the re-fi.

I cannot imagine why he would think a thing like that.

I thought he liked my pretty hair.

Must. find. something. to. do. Must find something to do which does not involve eating, because after all I have lost the weight and look fabulous. Except for my hair. Expect more blogging.

No comments: