5.03.2006

this is a stick-up

Nazarene seal of approval

I was in the underwear department of Walmart the other day. Let me back up just a minute to say that I was purchasing underwear for younger daughter and older daughter. I don't want anyone to think I have gone to the dark side and am purchasing my own panties at Walmart.

So I'm perusing the panties and I ran across a product I couldn't pass up. Stick on bras, reusable up to six times.

My product review:
So you take these giant band-aid looking things and stick them on. Well, they seemed giant in comparison to what they were intended to cover. You really have no idea how much your boobs actually sweat until you use these things. Turns out, quite a bit. The overall appearance is not at all attractive. Once you have the "bra" on, you look like someone who has just had surgery.

That just goes to show you, how when you get old stuff starts becoming un-cool. When you are a kid, stickers are fun and exciting. When you grow up, THESE are the kind of stickers you get.

One person can make a difference!
The power of one!

Not only do I do really imporant things, like tell you about sticker bras, but i do other stuff too. I know you've been wondering what I've been doing with myself. I've been changing the world. Bit by bit. I've managed to convince my Starbucks to carry donuts EVERY DAY and not just every other day. See, you can make a difference.

No comments: