3.16.2006

head cold, polygamist, twins and mice

I'm sick AGAIN. It's a Spring cold. Ugh. Stupid allergies. I think my body is run-down from the travel back and forth to England. Too much travel in too short of time.

I am taking drugs, for the cold, and I'm having really weird dreams. I had a dream that the Pastor had come to the conclusion that things weren't working out between us, so he decided to become a polygamist. Then he didn't understand why I was upset about his other two wives.

Mom had a dream that I was pregnant with twins, and then I had the twins (a girl and a boy) and Mom was trying to help me take care of the twins but we didn't know what we were doing.

I cannot decide which dream is more realistic. Do you think there is some correlation with the number 2 being in each dream - two wives and two babies? Hmmmm.

Strange like the dreams, but this one's true -
The Pastor and I went to a nice restaurant the other night. After our meal, the Pastor spotted a mouse nearby. Dining the next table over. The Pastor went to find a restaurant worker. While he was gone, I flagged someone down, that is, I flagged them down from the chair I was somewhat perched on. This restaurant worker came over and I said there's a mouse! And he said yes, we know. That was it! He was ever so nonchalant about it! Hey buddy - I need you to be just a little more concerned about the mouse! This is not the middle ages when people had mice for pets and what not. This is 2006 and WE NEED TO BE CONCERNED WHEN THERE IS A MOUSE IN THE RESTAURANT!

The sweet Pastor just bought me Starbucks ice cream. As if i don't get enough Starbucks in my diet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm ... 2 wives ... 2 daughters brought to the marriage that share a claim on his heart and emotions ... coincidence?