11.23.2005

buy me stuff

Robyn's fabulous and not-so-subtle Christmas wish-list, in no particular order:
-Lovely (Sarah Jessica Parker fragrance).
-You can't go wrong with a Starbucks card.
-Non-ugly things. Non-ugly under-things. Let me just go ahead and specify everything on my list is non-ugly.
-Oooooo, speaking of Starbucks, they have a really cool new water bottle. Silver and plastic. I would like one of those, please.
-Any of the Hello Kitty small appliances at Target.
-White House Black Market.
-I guess I should put Paul Frank stuff on here since I know the Pastor already got me a Paul Frank coin purse and a Paul Frank t-shirt. I went ahead and wrapped the coin purse, but then I thought hey wait a minute... I am too special and precious to have to WRAP MY OWN PRESENTS.
-The complete dvd library of Sex and the City (just what you'd expect to find on the list of a pastor's wife).
-Treadmill.

I am convinced if I had the above two items (treadmill and SATC dvd's) I would finally have the right exercise regimen.

-Anything pink and/or sparkly.

And I promise I've been (mostly) good this year.

2 comments:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Robyn, I continue to reread your funny blog. Maybe I am becoming a "blogger stalker". I noticed a reference to Britney Spears (perfume?) I am driven to send you this animation
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/britney_spears_pregnant.html which I find really funny and think you might when you notice how her baby looks like the Pastor. Perhaps, you should ask him if he has been a "good boy". :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.buynothingchristmas.org/index.html