5.24.2009

grocery list squared

the myth of scarcity vs. the Pastor at the grocery store

GROCERY LIST ITEMS
Pink Lady apples
Special K cereal
fat free milk
bananas

ACTUAL ITEMS PURCHASED BY THE PASTOR WHO HAS BEEN INCESSANTLY REMINDING ME ABOUT THE BUDGET
6 frozen pizzas
Special K cereal
another box of Special K cereal
a super-sized bag of some generic Cap'n Crunch cereal (perfect for the downwardly mobile, smaller house with no room for storage of bulk-sized items) (btw, I don't have room for one box of cereal much less two plus a giant bag) (btw, did I mention it's hard to find room for anything when you are storing 24 jars of peanut butter???)
bananas
banana smoothie mix
eggs
more bread (I still haven't recovered from the bread he bought during the infamous Peanut Butter episode)
tomato cages
2 bean burritos with no onions from Taco Bell but he ate them before he came home and didn't call me and ask me if I wanted one

2 comments:

Cara said...

this is exactly why carl is not allowed to go with me, much less alone.

PW said...

I think pastors are cut from the same cloth when it comes to grocery shopping, hehehehe. Noticed he didn't bring home the apples or the milk. GIGGLE