8.16.2006

back to "normal", part deux

How does he do it?

How does the Pastor obtain credit card usage information in real time?

I went shopping. I went to two stores (White House Black Market and Express). OK, technically three stores, but I had a coupon for free panties at Victoria's Secret so that doesn't count. Before I EVEN GOT HOME FROM THE MALL, the Pastor had sent me a detailed text message about how much I had spent (TO THE PENNY) and where I had spent it.

This takes the fun right out of shopping. Almost. I'll have to find some sort of clever way to beat the system. Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you do is get cash back at someplace like the grocery store, then use the cash for your purchases! Why did you spend so much at the grocery store, honey? Oh, I was just restocking the pantry...

Anonymous said...

tricky... tricky...tricky

Robyn said...

Yes, but that would involve going to the grocery store. No thanks.