1.10.2006

Amazon Rainforest

I'm taking some college courses starting next week. Me! A co-ed! One of many perks I get from being married to the Pastor who is also a Professor. Professor Hot T. McHotstuff! College should give me something to blog about, right?

Sad story (get the Kleenex)
I went to get my transcripts from my prior college, you know, the education my Dad had to pay for. They had to get my transcripts off the "special computer" because they were soooooooo old. Excuse me Ma'am, let me see if we still employ someone who can translate the language your grades were recorded in. Excuse me Ma'am, let me see if we have anyone trained to handle the papyrus on which your records are kept. Excuse me Ma'am, I need some help to carry the stone tablets on which your grades were chiseled.

Unlike my last college experience, I will probably have to carry my own books this time around. I may actually focus on my course-work if I'm not at all concerned about which guys in class I want to date. And this time I STILL get to flirt (amongst other things) with a Professor! Although now my flirting won't help me pass Business Statistics. Similar to my previous college experience, I will definitely see how long I can go without outfit repeating.

Anywho, I got on Amazon.com to look at my textbooks. While there, I browsed the Pastor's wish list. I don't even have the attention span to read nor can I even understand the titles of the books he is interested in.

Sigh.

I am feeling old today. Today is my older brother's birthday, and I always feel old on his birthday. Probably more so than my own birthday. Because I know mine is next and if he's THAT OLD, then I am just two years younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. ~ the pastor.

Anonymous said...

You aren't old. Because I'm so young! CLF