3.17.2009

sweatin' to the oldies

Greetings from the sleep lab.

I spent last night here too, for insomnia. : )

I like the sleep lab. You show up, they give you a menu, you order dinner and just chill til bedtime. Sure you have to sleep with things stuck on your body (not attractive) and you have to worry about how many dishes the Pastor is using and not putting in the dishwasher, but it's a pretty relaxing evening. Time to blog and I have my very own computer all to myself! Ha!

This morning when I woke up, the technician told me while I was sleeping I was sweating like crazy. (uhhhh, gross!)

So much sweating that they had to come into my room (didn't wake me up!) to turn down my air conditioner, because the sweating was affecting my brain wave activity.

Night sweats???? Is this the beginning of menopause?

Tonight when I got here, they put me in a different room. A room with a giant fan. Coincidence? I think not.

Blow me.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

okay - which sleep lab gives you a menu and serves you a meal? because i'm using that one next time!