2.11.2007

No grand prize for me and THE PASTOR, but he's still my Dr. McDreamy

The Pastor and I went to an event last night. The Pastor and I were part of the entertainment at the event. The Pastor and I were contestants on a rendition of "The Newlywed Game." The Pastor got the incorrect answer to the following question:

What is your wife's nick-name for you?

Uhhhhhh, let's see. Could it be THE PASTOR???????

Actually, I have two nick-names for him. Professor Hot T. McHotstuff and THE PASTOR. The Pastor being the most popular of the two, hence over 500 blog entries about THE PASTOR on the I MARRIED THE PASTOR blog. Does he not read this thing?

His guess was "My Lord." I think he just wanted to get a reaction from the crowd with that one.

I do call him that sometimes. But only on very special occasions.

We came in 4th place, out of four couples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least from the pictures I saw, you were the most attractive person up there, by far!