6.24.2006

dreamSICKle

Babies are invading my subconcious.

It was my last night of "vacation", and here is the dream I had.

I had given birth to a baby girl. Even though I had been pregnant, I was completely unprepared for the child. The Pastor was nowhere to be found in the dream. Presumably, his work had been done.

So I have a baby. I get up and nurse her in the morning. I take her to a daycare center, where I drop her off with no diapers and no bottles. I go back to my old job, and tell my former boss I have given birth and I'm ready to come back to work. I agree to go back to work the next day, even though I am aware that I have no plan for taking care of my baby and don't have things I need for the baby. Then I go perfume shopping. My breasts are engorged from not feeding the baby more. The daycare center text messages me to tell me my baby is in peril (YES THE WORD PERIL IS ACTUALLY IN MY DREAM) and is screaming and crying because she is so hungry. YET I CONTINUE TO SHOP FOR PERFUME WITH LEAKY BREASTS.

Oh my. My subconcious is completely selfish and void of maternal instincts.

I told the Pastor about my dream. He laughed and said I guess we know where you stand on more kids! I said hey mister! What about you? Where were YOU when I was trying on perfume and having this kid? Easy, he said. He was apparently working to pay for the perfume and the daycare.

He just has an answer for everything, doesn't he?

1 comment:

maranatha95 said...

That is a funny dream!!LOL I've had the leaky breasts syndrome, though, and it's more like a nightmare!