11.16.2011

the things we carry

the present contents of my purse:

-journal

-hand sanitizer

-all natural allergy buster nasal spray

-blue pen

-not one, but two, EOS lip balms

-flyer from Bath & Body works

-Aquaphor

-face powder

-business card holder, empty

-GPS

-Looky here. My Beats by Dr. Dre headphones! Wait a minute, those are Nate's.

-black pen

-sunglasses

-Drake's latest CD - I'm guessing that must also be Nate's

-wallet, which could be the subject of a whole other blog post

-pencil

-cupcake wrapper

-uhhhh, lipstick






-lotion

-a ring I found on the ground

-4 mini tubes of toothpaste, dental floss and 2 toothbrushes (dentist yesterday)

-page I ripped out from a Magazine

-bookmark that shows you how to check for skin cancer

-post-it note pad

-coupons

-return address labels

-schedule for cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma

-brochure, paperwork and dental x-rays for Nate's wisdom teeth removal

-Kleenex - both used and un-used

-a bar of Dove soap (how I wish it were a bar of Dove chocolate)

-my iPod, dead, complete with wadded up headphones of the non-Dr. Dre variety

-a reusable coffee cup sleeve and a coffee cup spill stopper

-one of those pens made in France that you click to change the ink color

-miscellaneous receipts, straw wrappers and assorted trash too numerous to list

-I just unearthed two more lipsticks

- and a partridge in a pear tree

Just kidding on that last one. But maybe Santa needs to bring me a pack mule before I throw out my back. Now the only question is, what could I Macgyver up with all this stuff?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you are missing is a gun.

Janie Fox said...

Hilarious! Throw in some underwear and you are ready for a trip!