9.25.2009

focus on the important things

The Pastor's got a big speaking event this weekend.

I have no idea what he's going to talk about, but I know he's working on it. While he's doing that, I've been figuring out what to wear.

I found a bronze dress that looks and feels like hammered silk, without the need to dry clean, and lovely bronze Calvin Klein flats with beaded details. Do you think it's ok to wear flats to an evening event? I wouldn't normally think so, but these are lovely:



Now I just need to figure out what to dress the Pastor in - guess all that practice with my Ken doll will be put to use.

1 comment:

JJC said...

It used to be a no-no of sorts, but I think it is ok now, especially right now with the appearance of said "fashion flats" Flats were formerly a typically casual thing, so I understand your hesitation, but I think that stigma is gone. I think you're good to go.