1.08.2012

Slayed by the Sunday Supper

Happy Sabbath?

After a mere 5 hours in the kitchen, I'm finally able to sit down.

This is what my manicure looked like before I started cooking and cleaning:



This one is my own fault:



The cake, made-from-scratch, is the result of my watching the Food Network and Miss Paula Deen. I'm going to cancel cable television.

I also made my family roast beast, carrots and mashed potatoes. To say that I used every dish in the kitchen is not an exaggeration:



The good news? I don't have to cook the rest of the week:



The bad news? After all those dishes, now my nails look like this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad!! That was an adorable manicure. :-( Plus side? The pastor owes you another one. And a pedi. You know, because he does.

Ally said...

I'm gonna need some of that cake.