11.10.2006

home is not sweet, but cheesy

greetings from the new parsonage

I have an internet signal! Woo hoo!

We are about 75% moved. I am exhausted. My hips hurt. Isn't that an odd thing to hurt from excessive moving and unpacking?

Moving has made me delirious. I ate Easy Mac at 11 p.m. last night. I was starving. Right now, one of my friends is reading this and will subsequently delete my e-mail address and all my contact info because 1. I actually purchased Easy Mac 2. I ate it. Please forgive me for resorting to carbs, processed food and fake orange cheese during this stressful time.

I gotta unpack some more.

3 comments:

Dan and Libby said...

the only thing better than processed mac and cheese is processed mac and cheese with canned tuna!!! mmmm.

Michael Rodgers said...

i've totally had that! i also have eaten alot of tuna on ramen, which is quite the meal let me tell you.

Becca said...

I know that Easy Mac got me through some long weekends in the dorms. The carb-eating is not an offense, so no forgiveness is needed. Just pawn the rest of the processed mac and cheese onto the kids--their tastebuds aren't as sensitive to processed foods.